Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Vista - Comming January 2007 - Are you ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Vista - Comming January 2007 - Are you ready?

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if most of you will be getting ready for the next generation of Windows. Their new release of Windows Vista that is coming out January 2007.

My question was, is there a BlueVoda verison for Windows Vista users at the moment.

.. because our company is currently testing this windows with all it's programs uses etc before it is released, and we we're wondering if BlueVoda is/will be able to be installed on Windows Vista.

Thanks ...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: Windows Vista - Comming January 2007 - Are you ready?

Windows Vista will be full back compatible with all windows XP compatible software. This is has been stated by Bill and co. many of times.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Every Time Windows comes out with a new version I start haveing problems with the Old one. I swear I've been useing XP for several Years now and never even had a glitch I updated Xp a coulpe of weeks ago and crash, lock ups, stalls... its ridiculas!

Comment

I agree completely!

I also suspect that the auto-updates purposesly injected prep work into both my IE6 and my Outlook. Not willing to "upgrade" to IE7 or in a position to go to Outlook 2003 enterprise-wide just yet, I have not been able to properly access my email or surf without problems since.

The miserable cretans!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

S

SELF DESTRUCTION MODE

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Comment

Sadin, my friend......

SDM is the common practice for those with some class and some modicum of upbringing! The rest of the crowd simply resorts to property destruction and murder!

LOL

Comment

I have a build of it. works awesome! get it! totally worth it!

Comment

Pemdas, my very young friend, you are in the very small minority.

Comment

of people who like it? My dear sir, as soon as it booted up, It was able to configure my wireless without the driver for my wireless card, everything worked incredibly, no glitches! It is just xp pro that is such a pain in the arse. I recommend it 100%. I will post a screenie in a minute! :)

Comment

Referring to IE7, upon which the new onboard communications will be "backdoored" for add-on MS utilities....thus the non-progressive movement with Outlook and Office.

The newer multi-app's functionality and integrated push toward WIFI2 and real gWANN (read the new Vodaphone partnership with MS, finally making print week of 10-30), IE7 seems to be doomed from the beginning, and Outlook a required relic.
                    * Is this worth an entire shift, or rather worthy to re-boot IE6 and Office'03 atop Vista?????? Again, MediaXPpro is worth hanging onto until ALL the bugs are worked out...besides, I just shelled out $$$ for office conversions to laptops, and I am privvy to many more White papers than your average webbie....

Comment

hey, if you guys want some screenies, just tell me what you want a screenie of...

Comment

Hello BV Friends,

I like share this article with you from today news paper..

Vista gold but cracked already

Microsoft Windows Vista and Office 2007 only just went gold,
                        and their anti-piracy measures have already been cracked.

Various pirate websites have a version of Vista available to
                        download, called "Vista BillGates".

It comes supplied with a product key, allowing users to install
                        the operating system on their computers unhindered.

A second patch - a separate download, called an "activation crack"
                        - must also be applied. This bypasses the activation process used
                        by Vista to ensure that each installation is legitimate.

The same pirate sites also have Office 2007 Enterprise editions
                        available for download. Users simply need to enter a supplied
                        product key, since this version of Office does not require
                        product activation.

Vista and Office 2007 went gold only last week, meaning that
                        the code for their initial release has been finalised and released
                        to manufacturing.

Mass-licence or business users of Vista will be able to buy a
                        copy from November 30, while the release of the consumer
                        edition is scheduled for January 30 next year.

Office 2007 will be available for purchase by consumers at the
                        same time as Vista.

Microsoft declined comment for this story, but it will no doubt
                        work quickly to stamp out the piracy of its products, which it
                        should be able to do fairly easily.

Microsoft is capable of deactivating pirated copies by sending
                        a patch through Windows Update, and it can also invalidate
                        certain product keys.

The software giant has taken similar measures previously with
                        Windows XP, preventing users that it had identified as using
                        pirated versions from downloading certain updates such as
                        Internet Explorer 7.

Regards,

Zlatko
                        www.mercataworld.com
                        www.marradonconstructions.com
                        www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

This whole debacle is ridiculous....it is simply not worth persuing Vista, IE7, or Office 2007 until at least same time next year....MAYBE.....

It has been a wonderful instance of exposing types of Users, however, further solidifying my stance that it is wiser to always seek the most universal means to communicate and simplify worthy progress!

Comment

unless you are a beta tester. :) Microsoft has sent me codes so that I can test all of their new products like ms word 2007 and the like. Pretty sweet huh. (the email actually came from microsoft. I ckecked the email server)

Comment

Do you REALLY think you are Beta for Microsoft?

Comment

Working...
                              X