PDA

View Full Version : Not visible photos

vila
11-05-2006, 07:12 PM
hello again!
I use BV gallery tool to put photos on my website. I use table tool as a frame around the picture. sometimes the photos are not visible although when I look into the properties - it shows that the picture is still there. why is it that? will it be the same on the web after publishing? or mayb eI should not use table as a frame. please help....

Vila

sparrow
11-10-2006, 01:29 PM
I dont know if you still need an answer to this, but when you insert a picture, double click on it. Then you have the option at the bottom of the pop up to add a border, adjust it's thickness, and choose a color.

dee

VodaHost
11-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Please publish the page so that I may look at the source code online.

vila
11-11-2006, 12:16 AM
hello!
my website is www.tatraview.com (http://www.tatraview.com) I've just had a look on the website - and the problem I mentioned above occures in 'Further Away' (which is in 'Around Vel'ka Lomnica' section). I also checked that I put this photo as 'open in a new browser window' so - it should have worked, but it doesn't. could you please check - why is that?

thank you..
Vila

vila
11-11-2006, 12:18 AM
I forgot to add which picture doesn't work properly - it is a photo named 'The TatraView House' which is the only one on this page :)

Vila

VodaHost
11-11-2006, 12:35 AM
1) remove he picture form bluevoda
2) Rename the picture (This will trick BV inot thinkin gits a new picture)
3) Re-insert it and republish the page.

vila
11-11-2006, 01:13 AM
ok, it works.. thank you, I just noticed that now other photos don''t work, but I suppose that if I delete them from BV, chage the name and put them back- it will work again.
have nice day..

Vila