Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My money-making website

Hi everyone,

I've successfully put up my first ever sites (not 100% complete) and they're up running live. Unfortunately I did not use BlueVoda to built them BUT I host them with VodaHost as I'm confident with their hosting and support. The reason I'm not using BlueVoda is I'm not putting up a site as a hobby or for fun. I'm want to do web business and looking to earn serious income out of it. I'm using a SEO website builder to build them for various reasons. You can use BlueVoda and I urge to those who just want to get started or learning to build a website to use BlueVoda as it is a very simple tools to use and it's FREE but I still prefer using my site builder that I can use to build SEO optimized websites and try to earn money out of them.

Anyway, I'm just sharing my sites with you all, just like others do and please give some honest comments regardless they're good of bad.

So here they are,

http://how-to-earn-extra-money.com
    http://myonlinebizs.com (just 1 page at the moment)

Thanks and have a joyous day.

Jasman
    Tag & Ping Made Easy for Only $8.88

Hi Justman,

Everything and more than the package you use is available in Vodahost & Bluevoda, I haven't seen a package that lets you do all this for less than $10 a month. I think you paid $147 is that right.

To be honest (and I'm not knocking what you are using) but a lot of the big names in Ebook publishing jumped on the bandwagon of SEO and launched wysiwyg packages that are supposed to rank better and higher over others. I have checked them all and I can honestly tell you that it isn't good value for money. Most of these packages have within them something like a meta cheker or position checker etc, these tools can be downloaded for free or very little cost. If you look at Bluevoda and Vodahost, you can develop as many website as you wish with a massive amount of webspace they give you, and unlimited domains and email accounts.

One question for you. You have a standard sitemap on your website or at least that's how it looks, is this an xml file in recognised google sitemaps format, if it isn't then I would question what the package gives you it won't do you any good with Google.

So if I were you I would seriously think about Vodahost and Bluevoda, at less than $10 a month what have you got to lose.
    Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
    www.aromaskincare.co.uk
    www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Thanks for your honest comment.

YES, I totally agree with you about VodaHost. That's why I'm hosting my sites with them. I just did not use BlueVoda to build them. With only $7.95 a month and unlimited domain hosting, I'm confident that VodaHost is really value for money. That's why I chose them.

The reason I'm using SEO site builder is because I'm 101% non-techie and the site buider does everything for me and I don't have to worry about finding all those free stuff. This will help me to really concentrate and focus on other non-techie stuff like keyword research and writing content.

BTW if you really read the website, it says that this SEO site builder is strictly for those who don't know about HTML and SEO, just like me and if anyone have a little knowledge about web design than this is probably not for you.

I'm not too fancy about putting up a "beautiful" site. As long as it follows SEO guidelines, it's good enough for me. Like I said I'm more into building a web business.

As for the sitemap, I need to get back to you. Like I said I know nothing about techinal stuff.

Thanks again man for your comment and I really appreciate it very much.

Jasman

Comment

But you don't need to know html other than how to copy and past it, it's quite simple really. People like maddog give you precise instructions on how to do stuff. If you look on the Blue Voda page at VIEW>PAGE HTML you will see that they have made it very simple to add html code in any given section of the page, you don't have to know how to write the code, just how to copy & paste it.

The difference I think with BlueVoda is that you are not constricted by templates as you are with other packages. Take a look at my site which isn't finished by a long way, www.superfastincome.com I'm putting this together entirely using Bluevoda and I think I couldn't have got any better results with Dreamweaver or any other package for that matter.

Paul
        www.aromaskincare.co.uk
        www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

I guess you're probably right BUT I'd still prefer to use my SEO site builder as it does almost everything for me automaticly. I just need to fill in the blanks and that's it. The support forum is excellent just like VodaHost, so I don't have to worry much about I admit there are a few limitations but it 's enough for me to build a fully optimized website with ease. This covers most of the technical part of building a site and I'll just concentrate on putting in the content which I believe the most crucial and hardest step especially for people like me who doesn't know how to write and english not being my mother tongue. Just imagine it takes more than a week for me just to write a page.

As you know there are many ways of building a site and it's all depend what type of website that you want and what's your objective. Mine is to build money making sites and to do that I'll use an automated site builder to help to to do most of the work so that I can focus on other things. Actually I've used other site builders that are similiar to BlueVoda. Although they are quite easy to use BUT they are not as easy as SEO site builder.

YES, BlueVoda is a great tool to use and again I advice to anyone who just want to get started on building a site or relatively new in web design, please start with BlueVoda. Not to forget to host your site with VodaHost.

BTW, Paul, congrats on your nearly finished website. I noticed you're into web designing. Are you using BlueVoda or other publisher to design for your clients?

Jasman

Comment

Now I'm using Blue Voda, it's much quicker
            www.aromaskincare.co.uk
            www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Very nice websites!

I love the layout, good job.
              ::Steven.H::

Comment

My homepage is page 1 and 2 at MSN

Hi all,

I wanna share this with everyone here.

Consider myself as an absolute beginner in the online world. I've struggled to build my first ever site, http://how-to-earn-extra-money.com which was up 2 weeks ago with only 5 pages.

To my suprised when I checked my stats this morning, one of my keyphrase was index my MSN. So I went to MSN and type "how to earn extra money" and how to earn extra money, they were listed today on page 1 and 2 respectively.

I take this as a great achievement even the results is just a very minor one compared to some of you all here. Hopping hard for Yahoo and Google to index them. The best part is I didn't do anything at all to the site.

I know you all can do this too. Optimize your site for search engines to drive targeted visitors to your site. I'm not saying it's easy but it's doable.

Jasman

Comment

At the end of the day...

...the decision is yours. BV or SEO whichever you use is up to you!

I think BlueVoda is a great website building tool, but I do understand you Jasman. If you dont have the time to spend time playing (lol) about with website creation then it's totally up to you. I've used other website building tools and after my first project I hated web designing...and that all changed when I met BlueVoda!

I can honestly say that if you were to use BlueVoda, you would never stop building websites, because of its simplicity and yet versitality..theres not too much to learn...everything you need to start a basic or advanced web is at your finger tips. You dont have to read heavy manuals or choose from a restricted list of "common" templates in order to build your first web...you can actually create your web yourself within a matter of days or most of the time in a day!

I just browsed your website and I think it looks very nice, corporate and professional, however one grammatical error I spotted in RED:
                  "How To Built Money-Making Affiliate Websites Fast And Easy Using Simple But Powerful Custom Web Site Builder Tool"
                  Thats all I could spot to feedback to you.

Good luck with your business and Keep up the good work!
                  Ruth

http://www.okose.com
                  Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Thanks Ruthie for pointing out the error. I'll double check again the whole site. My English is terrible as I'm still learning and english is not my mother tongue.

When I get the chance to visit London, I'll sure to look you up cos I really need a makeover.

Thanks again.

Jasman

Comment

FREE cPanel tutorial

Hi all,

I don't know where to post this message and I thought I'd use back the same thread that I started earlier.

Recently I found a FREE cPanel tutorial guide. I found it very useful and suitable for those who have a little knowledge or no knowledge about cPanel, just like I did when I first started using VodaHost. As matter of fact I was totally blank. This tutorial is useful to complement with those tutorial videos.

I've made it available at my site where you can download it for free. It's in zip file. Just left click and "save as" to download it into your hard drive.

http://www.how-to-earn-extra-money.com/cPanel.html

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Jasman

Comment

Lots of good stuff! Thanks for the info you provide on your site!
                        Sincerely, Farmboyzim
                        www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
                        Sincerely,
                        Farmboyzim
                        www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

You go for it Justman..you are an electronic entrepeneur and may you reap the rewards!

Comment

Working...
                          X