cubecart anyone knows how to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cubecart anyone knows how to ...

Anyone knows how to change background color to image on cubecart? got top part but cannot get from middle to bottom image in.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: cubecart anyone knows how to ...

Go into skins/templateimages and then change pageBG.gif, I think that's it, with what ever gif you want. (You need to delete the current pageBG.gif, upload your own gif and then rename it to the gif that youi delated.

You will also need to make the gif larger using image editing software as the image within this folder is only the length of half the page and therefor will only fill half the page.

HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
      Go into skins/templateimages

does anyone know WHERE to find the directory with the images?? i uploaded it through fantastico and i can't find anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by littlemissconfused
        does anyone know WHERE to find the directory with the images?? i uploaded it through fantastico and i can't find anywhere
        From the Cpanel file manager do the following:
        • click on public_html folder
        • click on skins folder
        • click on the skin you are using
        • click on styleimages folder

The address of the folder should look something like this i at the top of the page

/ public_html / skins / Legend / styleImages /

If your images are not here then i would suggest restoring your original cubecart by using the backup that fantastico would have made as i'm not really sure what has happened because they should be there.

HTH
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
        X