Please Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review

Okay, I've been working on this site for a few weeks now. Can someone review it and let me know of any adjustments you see that I need to make. I have designed this for a church in my area. Please realize I do not have all the know-how that many of you guys possess. There are many techniques that I have yet to learn. I built this with the basic tools. Let me know...

Re: Please Review

Highspeed

Looks to me that you have done pretty well with some basic tools. I didnt go thru the whole site, but on your sample ordination the church "internationl" bleeds out over the certificate. Maybe make this text a little smaller and move it to the left a little. Also in your header, the small blue "World Leader in legal ordination" is hard to read. Change that to a more open text in a small area like that as the scroll/script fonts tend to bleed together. Try tahoma, or arial, or one of those.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I think you've done a great job. The colors stand out. My first recommendation would be that you either center align the page or align it all the way to the right.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree with the above. In addition, the first page to enter is way too long ans right at the bottom there is the VH affiliate banner.. is there a reason for it being so far down in the page..?

Comment

Thanks for the reviews. I appreciate any and all help.

Ez-ez...what do you mean
          1. the first page to enter is way too long

Are you talking about my homepage?
          It's only 850 x 900...or am I seeing thing wrong. I'm a newbie at this stuff.

2. right at the bottom there is the VH affiliate banner
          Where should the banner be placed? At the side?

Thanks so much to all 3 of you.

Highspeed

Comment

I don't believe the page is too long and if you are going to place the banner on your home page, I believe it belongs at the bottom as you've done it - your site is not about selling website services (which is why I tell most people that affiliate banners don't belong on their home page at all) - but for a single one like this - it's fine where it is IMO
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

I noticed as above you should view you sample page.It seemed as though Certificate of Ordination may not be where you intended and Platinum Pack was slightly visible.
              ABC Gardiner
              ABC Gardiner

Comment

Thank you AG, I don't know how I missed those things, but I will correct them. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Great job for your first one, I to am a newbie and I think you've got it down better than me.
                  Can't wait to see the next one.

Comment

To be honest, what is it?
                    On-line diploma for ministeries? It seems incomplete, perhaps some background about what the entity is and exactly what it is you are selling, would help interested users.
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi bill2006, sorry I didn't respond quickly to you. I was out of pocket for a couple weeks. Basically, this church is offering to credential (ordain) qualified ministers...offering them legal papers to perform weddings, funerals, church services, etc... At least this is my understanding.

Comment

site looks great like the picture in the middle.
                        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
                        X