help on downloading forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on downloading forms

Have you deleted all temp internet files?
    Have you Cleared out temp cache files?

***** posted a tool that will deep clean cached files- Have you used it?

I am at a loss as to why this particular one will not open but certainly it rests with your computer. Therefore- lets approach the solution from that avenue.

Post back with the answers to above.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: help on downloading forms

Colin, You have posted the above question no less than 6 time my friend, by now you must realize that that problem resides on your computer and not with the tutorial, please use the tool i posted in the other thread.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

*****-
      With your permission- I have done a screen capture of the video in question and will e-mail it to him if that is ok with you? Perhaps it will play the .wmv format for him.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

sure...why not.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Andy,

Sorry for not getting back before but I,ve been offline for some days.

In answer to your question (and others) I am no further forward.

The link that ***** kindly sent was OK as far as I could go with it, but it needed some component from Microsoft to instal, and when it took me to Microsoft that required me to create a download directory........ho hum back to square 1. Whjat is a download directory? Help did no know either.

Then Vodahost sent me another cache cleaner link, but when I got on to that page I was swamped with viruses (Norton went barmy) and my comp crashed. Rightly or wrongly I am very nervous of that site now.

I do really appreciate that you are trying to help me but my extraordinary lack of knowledge is a big problem.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks

Colin Scott

Comment

Colin-

Click here to play this file. Right click to save to your computer. It is in .wmv format and should play with the windows media player. It is a simple screen capture of the BV tutorial that you were having trouble viewing. Hopefully that will work for you.

Make sure to view full screen on the media player.

Cheers,

Andy ** Let me know if you were able to download an view. Then I will remove the video from my server.
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately your link will not play on my comp citing network error, but......... wait for it!!!
              the 2 forms tutorials have now decided to work for me!!??!! Don't know why though.

However, I can at least study them properly.

I really do appreciate the help you have given me, and if you have any other thoughts on clearing the cache I would welcome them.

Am I allowed to give me e.mail address, or is that against the rules? Just thought a direct communication could be beneficial.

Thanks again.

Colin Scott

Comment

Colin-
                Glad things are going better. Contact me any time. Go to my business site- www.123gpp.com and use the contact form to get a hold of me. I will reply and then you will have my e-mail address.

Cheers-

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                X