i need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice

i need to no what to put on my webpage...what should i put? what should i take away.....i need ideas...http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com
    Thanks Please Vist My Page http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com

Re: i need advice

Hi,
    Only had time to have a quick look but,checkout a program called pixresizer on bv for free download ,will help your pages load a bit faster,perhaps a little bit at the top of your homepage to let everyone know who you are and what you are about may be a good start.enjoyed very much looking and will have a geek again soon.Keep up the great work.
    regards
    Jay
    Jay
    www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Hi
      The page from the link from bv is the index page, but clicking on home from this takes you to another page instead of staying at this homepage
      I think the site has too much going on,it looks cluttered, if you get rid of the flashing and rotating items it will look a lot more professional.
      The coloured scroll bars seem complicated to work I did not easily know which part to click on without trying several times.
      The link down the left (evernham crew member) looks out of place ,maybe a different font and font colour would help.
      Too many different fonts all over the place.
      The driver pages looks like a link but does not work
      The basic page looks great but is spoiled by the items above.
      Some of the buttons on other pages are red on ar ed background which makes them hard to see,
      The schedule page has text on a yellow background with a general red background,I think this looks out of place,you could just use black text on the red background.
      I think with a little cleaning and tidying you could have a great site.
      Allanl
      http://www.gracie-mae.co.uk

Comment

Hi jbo

You've got a great site happening there with just a bit of tweaking it will be nice. While I like some of your backgrounds, they should be just that, a background. It you make your pages '800 width and apply these backgrounds as backgrounds and then have your text, pics, etc., on say a white area (or colour of your choice), everything will be showing up a little cleaner. A different background for each page but the same format applied throughout would be tidier. Noticed too your puzzles page takes you to jigzone (i think it was) anyway, it takes you right off your site, consider setting the target to this page or any other that takes you away from your site to _blank.

Just a few suggestions for now ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hmm a little tweaking? i would have to say a lot of tweaking.
          1- all your text is highlighted.
          2- the picture page loads very slowly and i have fast cable with T-1 connection.
          3- birthday page is way tooo much try a softer background.
          4- try keeping all pages the same as the main page looks and all.

just my opinion.

jim
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I agree with the too much going on post - too many areas trying to get your attention - maybe too much info on first page - shouldn't the pictures of the tracks be on another page. maybe updates from NASCAR - like the Dale's outcome at the Phoenix race etc. if it is Dale's info - why info on kurt busch etc? needs to be less subjects and more Dale
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
            X