how to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to start?

I watched the e-mail tutorials but am not sure where to start doing all this presentation. it says that I have e-mai account already and can change it but I don't know where I can find it. could you tell me please?

Re: how to start?

Originally posted by vila
    I watched the e-mail tutorials but am not sure where to start doing all this presentation. it says that I have e-mai account already and can change it but I don't know where I can find it. could you tell me please?
    your email account is in your control panel, you will note you will see two icons, webmail and mail ..... your main mail account is there, you can then add any further email addresses that you like in there, you will note when you go into mail, you will be able to do any of the following (pasted down below) ..... once you have set any new email addresses you wish to add for your domain, such as contact@yourdomain.com etc. or subscribe@yourdomain.com you can then go and set up these email addresses with your own popserver .... check further threads regarding having your email address on your site, as it is wide open for spam, perhaps consider using naval's great tip of email riddler found here at this link .... http://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/

it will encrpyt your email so that spammers cannot get it ...

This is the menu you should see once inside your mail in your control panel ....

Web Mail Email Domain Forwarding Add/Remove/Manage Accounts Default Address Auto responders Email Filtering Forwarders SpamAssassin Trace an Email Address Modify Mail Exchanger

hope this helps

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: how to start?

Also, after you set up your account you can check it at www.yoursite.com/webmail
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
      X