Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who visits my site

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a log program that can tell me who has visited my site........? www.bubbeesbeads.org

Thanks Mindy

Re: Who visits my site

Mindy....

You always have a lot of great questions, but I am never quite sure exactly what you are asking for....

Do you mean a Web Statistics utility to tell you how many page views, where they came from, what operating system they are using, what times of day, etc.?? You already have that available in your Control Panel ....

_or_

Do you mean a script to cature distinct IP addresses of those who visit your site? (We call it scouring) It is available, but I personally don't think you need this as of yet....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Go to http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ebu...ng-visits.html

bill2006 sums up pretty cool with cpanel.
      (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

As I mentioned to Mindy....the features she might be looking for are available in her VH cPanel (I offer the destination and allow others to learn how to access and what to access specifically to enable them - the learning process).

The thread offered by you above also contains a post by you that is WAY off topic, and may pose instance for confusion for not just Mindy but others who read THIS thread.....typical awstats have nothing to do with tracking Google Ad programs, do they?
        (but thanks anyway, I suppose)

Comment

(but thanks anyway, I suppose)

You are welcome.

Comment

LOL, and have we confused you yet Mindy?

If you haven't found them - go into your control panel and find the awstats that Vasili mentioned - you can find them in the control panel - see the mail icon on the top left? Go down straight from that - 4th icon says Web/ftp stats - click on that - then click for the awstats. YOu can also look at the latest visitors stats - but I think you'll get all you wanted and more from the awstats.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

ok all you gurus...................gonna go and give it a try........:))

Comment

thank you allllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... i'm so excited ..to see all that information. I can learn so much about how my site is doing from that page. ie: I just found out, that I am getting a fair amount of hits, but they don't stay very long and I promise you I WILL find a reason for that and fix it.......You all have got me thinking, that even at my age........there's NOTHING I can't dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xoxoxo M

Comment

Glad to see that you are not confused by us.....or is it me? :)

Comment

Yangman....

If you re-read the posts in this thread very carefully (and even in the thread you referenced above) I believe you will see that although your enthusiasm in attempting to offer assistance is welcomed, it is imperative to be accurate and correct in your contributions, not yielding to conjecture, supposition, or poorly supported formulation.

Was that gentle enough?

Comment

YES SIR!!! But I've seen even worst posting SIR! One more post from me and I'll be 1st class sergeant SIR!!!

:)

Comment

"Ranks don't getcha thanks!"

......you'll get the hang of it, and I expect you'll be a wonderful resource to your VodaPeers sooner than you know it!

Comment

Is their any sort of glossary, help file or tutorial with awstats that can help me undertand what it all means
                          www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Ooops i've just checked another theard and have seen that young Bethers had already given me the answer. Thanks Bethers http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/94202-post8.html
                            www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Working...
                            X