How can i get PHP source code from .php files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i get PHP source code from .php files

Plz help to get source code of PHP from the .php files ...

Yours friendly
    manoilayans

Re: How can i get PHP source code from .php files

Php code will not show on the browser. It will not even show in a code grabber, as grabbers are only capable to grab the html output created by a php page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Could someone elaborate on what is meant by "source code"?

im confused as to whether or not this is the same thing:

I download or save the .php file to a folder on my computer, then "right-click" the file, select "Open with>Notepad for simple viewing or Dreamweaver MX for a more structured view..

Is this the same as viewing the source code?
      Robert
      www.GraphXntrix.com
      Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Vewing the source code means vewing the code that creates an output on your browser. If the fles are pure html, what you see as source code is what actually the code of the file (page) is, but with php it is not like that. You only see the html code produced by the php code. The php itself cannot be downloaded or saved. When you visit a html page, the server answers the client request with the file content, when you visit a php page, the server interpretes the php code, and generates a response in html. What you see is this response, not the php code.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Vewing the source code means vewing the code that creates an output on your browser. If the fles are pure html, what you see as source code is what actually the code of the file (page) is, but with php it is not like that. You only see the html code produced by the php code. The php itself cannot be downloaded or saved. When you visit a html page, the server answers the client request with the file content, when you visit a php page, the server interpretes the php code, and generates a response in html. What you see is this response, not the php code.
          Fantastic, I really need to stop second guessing myself sometimes. I appreciate the clarification.
          Robert
          www.GraphXntrix.com
          Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

thankz guys, 4 ur reply to me quotes.. but is there any possible to get the PHP code using any "File Operation"; ie., file read, file open etc.. in a specific website.. like http://www.sample.com/one.php

Yours friendly,
            manoilayans (india)

Comment

No.....

The only person able to copy a php file from a server to to their computer
              would be the owner/password keeper.
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
              X