website with action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website with action

How do I make an image spin or start small like a pin drop and grow to become a larger image. I know I need to use flash, but I am confused as to what to do to really make cool things happen.

You are not asking for very much are you? :) What you want requires an in-depth knowledge of macromedia flash and animation...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for responding. Is this something that I can do with blue voda on my own or am I going to need someone to help me? I just want a little eye catching action.

Comment

Luckily I know how to do animation:)

Send me an email.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

You're going to have to use a seperate sotware but thanks to BlueVoda you can then incorporate it into your BV pages using the insert flash menu option.
          Ruth

http://www.okose.com
          Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

please tell the primary steps a starter needs to know to be able to design webs

Comment

Originally posted by aeonite
              You need to view BlueVoda tutorials at: http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm

Hope this helps.
              Ruth

http://www.okose.com
              Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Open Flash:

1- select oval tool:
                2- make an oval
                3- Now on the above time line there are key frames when you make an oval key frame no 1 is inserted, now go to frame 10, right click -> insert key frame
                4- From here make another oval , size of it should be maximum that you want. for e,g if u want that a small circle grows bigger, this size should be that maximum , hope get my point
                5- last step right click on the last key frame that you inserted click create tween motion, also do the same for the 1st key frame.
                6- preview your movie by pressing ctrl+enter.
                7- export movie swf file

that's it in flash now through voda insert that movie by clicking Flash plugin

Congrat's

Comment

Re: website with action

A truly inspiring quote made by the character, Trinity in the move "The Matrix"... "It's the question that drives us, Neo."

Originally posted by aeonite
                  I would definitely start with myself.
                  Find out what it is I am trying to accomplish by learning this.

Basic knowledge to save you from headaches:
                  HTML = basic webpage language
                  CSS = Cascading Style Sheets
                  Flash
                  PHP = action script that is usedto interact with information in a database
                  MySQL= most commonly used database server (someone help me on this def.)
                  Javascript= actionscript - this is cool, but I personally can't concentrate for -more than 5 sec.'s trying to understand it. HA!
                  There are so many exciting and creative ways to design webpages and sites using animation, video, audio, special effects, and creating a layout for a page...endless possibilities.

In all reality, simply have the desire to learn as much as possible, and know what you really want. This is where it begins. Welcome.
                  Robert
                  www.GraphXntrix.com
                  Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
                  X