Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies

I don't know how to customize smilies, so if someone could tell me how I'd Appreciate it?

here is some smilies I found:

Re: Smilies

I don't know how to customize smilies, so if someone could tell me how I'd Appreciate it?
    Not sure i fully understand customize smilies Do you want to make them or put them in your smiles folder on your forum?

Comment

Add those smilies to the Forum. I looked through the mods, and only saw mods that add smilies that already exist in the mod itself.

Comment

Ok just thought i'd ask.

lets see now !!!! mmmmm open FTP Manager, on left side find the the images or smiles. On the right side open your forum folder and look for the images folder open this you should have two folders Avatars and Smiles open the smiles folder, now copy the smiles for the left to that folder remebering the names of the smiles ie shout.gif. when finished close all and close ftp, go to forum sign in and go to Admin, on the left General Admin you will see a link Smiles click that you will now get a full list of the smiles on your forum. scroll to the bottom you will now see three button link click the add a new smiley. you will now get box with three options useing the dropdown in the middle choose one of your new smiles the image should appear next to the box, now you will need give the smiley the smiley code i tend to make this up like 000111, 000112, 000113, as long as the number does not confict with a smiley you already have you will be ok. you don't have to fill in the Smiley Emotion that is optional, now just press submit your smiley is now installed, repeat for the rest of your new smiles.

Comment

Thanx, I've never even noticed that smilie link in the admin panel.

Thanx Aliens

Sadain

Comment

Ok just thought i'd ask.

lets see now !!!! mmmmm open FTP Manager, on left side find the the images or smiles. On the right side open your forum folder and look for the images folder open this you should have two folders Avatars and Smiles open the smiles folder, now copy the smiles for the left to that folder remebering the names of the smiles ie shout.gif. when finished close all and close ftp, go to forum sign in and go to Admin, on the left General Admin you will see a link Smiles click that you will now get a full list of the smiles on your forum. scroll to the bottom you will now see three button link click the add a new smiley. you will now get box with three options useing the dropdown in the middle choose one of your new smiles the image should appear next to the box, now you will need give the smiley the smiley code i tend to make this up like 000111, 000112, 000113, as long as the number does not confict with a smiley you already have you will be ok. you don't have to fill in the Smiley Emotion that is optional, now just press submit your smiley is now installed, repeat for the rest of your new smiles.

Comment

Thanx I got it, but I wont be able to add them until they're done with Voda5 transfer.

here is a smilie you might dig:

Comment

No Problem, Hows the forum going did you find music page. you could try and install the youtub and google video mod you would get to hear and see the group then ,
                nice smiley you don,t mind if i ==== to late i,ve nicked it.

Comment

The music mod: I decided not to have it, I figured it might be abused by users to trade music files.

I've been doing great, got a few posters at my site it's pretty cool.

Yeah, I posted those smilies for whomever wanted them. I've sorta been collecting smilies over the past month I thought of you when I found thatsmilie being abducted lol

but, all in all doing well.

Comment

here is a link to more alien smilies
                    http://www.websmileys.com/

Comment

Thought you mike like some more .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

If you like i have a .zip file of over 300 smilies, animated and static , that you can have for free. Let me know if you're interested
                          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
                            If you like i have a .zip file of over 300 smilies, animated and static , that you can have for free. Let me know if you're interested
                            sure, thanx

mail to: editor@metalinsanity.com

O and ah, thanx Ladyeye

Comment

Originally posted by Sadain
                              sure, thanx

mail to: editor@metalinsanity.com

O and ah, thanx Ladyeye
                              yw Sadain ....

I have more too, I'm just not at my home pc where I can access them, early next week I'll post some more for you if u like..... can never have enuf smilies eh! I never did care for those creatures before, lol, CL got me into those, she has a large collection too she may be willing to share ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X