Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google's Cached Information

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with this, maybe it's not important but it bothers me. I built a web page for my boss with bv. When I do a search for it and it comes up with the results I like to look at the cached because of the information Google gives you at the top of when it was crawled and then you can see the text that it has cached. Well, with my bosses page when I click the Cached link it shows the snapshot of my bosses site but it covers the information that Google give about it. I know I am not explaining this right so here is the link so you can see what I mean:

San Francisco DUI /DWI Attorney Donald Gray Drewry Attorney At Law San Francisco DUI/DWI Defense Of Donald Gray Drewry Attorney At Law, Arrest Does Not Always Mean Conviction.
    www.sanfranciscoattorneydui.com/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

See? How it's high up and covers all the info? Why is it like this? Any help is really appreciated.

Araceli

Re: Google's Cached Information

It appears fine on my computer - might be something in your settings? And, in all honesty, it won't matter to anyone that is looking for the site - that's something us web makers look at.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X