Add Video directly into voda tv forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Video directly into voda tv forum

I've heard a few of you may be struggling to add videos directly into the voda tv forum so it starts automatically when the post is opened so thought i'd add instructions here.

The way you need to do it is post the link to the actual movie which would be named something like 'movie.wmv'. It has to be a direct link i.e straight to the movie source. The best one is if you find a site that has a link button to download the movie as all you'd need to do is right click that link, click copy shortcut then paste shortcut into Voda's post editor. Once you have posted the link you simply highlight the code and click on the 'M' icon which is located at in the top menu when starting a thread and this will then wrap the link in a media tag. The movie now should start when the post is opened. Hope this helps
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Add Video directly into voda tv forum

Excellent Mook .... thanks so much .... I am assuming this would work in the same way for inserting mp3 or music of some sort ... ??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I would assume so although have not tried myself. Just replace the movie link with a direct link to the mp3 and that should work
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Great tip Mook, thanks for sharing again.... can't wait to try it ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no worries

Comment

Working...
          X