Domain Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Names

Hi there. I have been researching and picking over your site with a fine tooth comb and can come up with nothing but GO FOR IT! So, I went to sign up and (although I thought I did my reasearch thoroughly) the domain name I requested is not available. I notice that the only options you offer on sign up do not include .ca for Canada! is that true? Your favourite neighbour is left out :(
    The name I want is taken everywhere else except .ca...... What alternatives do I have? Is the "free" domain name limited to a choice few? Will I have to go elsewhere and then transfer?
    I really want to become a part of VodaHost, I love BlueVoda....it really is easy...even though you don't make a version for Macintosh (the best!) I have Virtual PC to accomodate the rest of the world :)
    Look forward to dealing with you. I've heard soooo many great things via these posts.
    Best Regards,
    Lorraine Kelly
    The Country Potter

Canada

Lorraine,

After reading your very kind comments, I feel that you leave me no choice
    but to provide you with a free .ca (Canadian) domain registration.

Please proceed with the sign up process and you will notice that .ca
    has been added to the domain name list.

I look forward to having you as a customer.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You make me feel SPECIAL already! Thank you , thank you. I look forward to signing up and using my new name. You have already exceeded my expectations! It is difficult in this everchanging world to find such customer service. I applaud you and your company.
      Very sincerely ( many smiles :)
      Lorraine Kelly

Comment

Working...
      X