Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation of forms and new pages

Hi Folks,

As with most new kids on the block - I am also in need of some share knowledge.

I have veiwed the tutorials and read many other replies and sadly am not making progress regarding the creating of forms and also the creating new pages.

Constructive advice is most welcome

Regards Rob
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Creation of forms and new pages

Hi Rob

I can't offer any help with forms, but if you are talking new pages for your site I can offer help.

Once you have made your main page and titled and published as index, (the one that your domain name will take you to) then you start linking your other pages. Every other page that you make, you will name, all small letters, no spaces, if you want to use more than one word you can separate the words with _ you would publish this page as well. Publish all to public_html (e.g. of using _ red_grapes)

Let's say you called your page grapes .... your link to this page would be http://www.yourdomainname.com/grapes.html this you would add from your nav bar or text link from your index page in this fashion .... when both are published they would be linked together .... each new page you create you do in the same way - save them with a name, publish them with that name, link from your pages with that name in the manner above, all ending with .html

hope that helps

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Regarding the forms, please READ AGAIN BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1, and BlueVoda Form Tutorial 2,

then if you have specific questions, please post back
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the replies,

I have followed the steps shown in the "tuts" and have managed to see the forms load up when using the "Preveiw in browser" button. Once both pages are published I dont have the same positive result.

My thoughts are that this could merely be a naming problem / path problem, and with zero knowledge of website creation I am left stranded.

Regards
        ROb
        Kind Regards
        Rob
        www.gnjgf.co.za
        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
        X