Revised page, published successful but not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revised page, published successful but not showing

Good morning. I changed my page http://www.brucejoronte.com/sale/html and it published successfully. When I go to the FTP and connect, I checked to see if the new version was there and it is.

However, when I go to the internet and open the page, my old page is showing (the reason I know this is the telephone number in the page is still showing the old number which was 603-812-0196, and my new page is 603-498-6115. Again, when I look at the FTP manager, the new page IS showing up on the right side of the page).

I removed the cookies, and cleaned out the temp file. Does someone know what I'm doing wrong?

thanks
    deb

Re: Revised page, published successful but not showing

If you named the page as you did above, then there is the problem - that might be in the directory but is an invalid path.

I show the old page when I brought it up using sale.html

I suggest you make sure you saved the page with the changes - and try publishing again.

You may need to submit a support ticket.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

the page was saved with the bv ext on my computer and was published as usual. I have put in a suppot ticket and after two days, I'm still trying to get this resolved. I'll let you know how it works out. thans

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...migration.html

Try reading this, you may have been affected and need to do the required things Voda Host has listed here ....

Please also keep in mind, some people are having conflictions with their firewall, nortons av, and IE 7 ... so please consider these things when making your changes, you may have to adjust things accordingly and then get it all back together...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X