Sign In/Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign In/Registration

Hi, Would you please tell me how I can create a working Sign In and Registration page? I have designed the page but don't know how to get the Sign In and Registration link buttons to work. The idea is that once a new visitor registers for the first time, he/she can then just sign in on subsequent visits to the website. My Client ID# is 11112.

Thanks

Re: Sign In/Registration

Hello, Search the FORMS threads for "registration forms" "member login" or membership, you probably want to look in the PHP,MySQL forums for your answers if you want to use your own design.

For this, "password protecting your pages" threads cover this topic too..

I would put the links in this post to those topics for you, but I am not real good at that.

Personally, I am looking into some ways to connect the login for my users to other parts of my site that have their own login forms like the phpBB for example..plus some neat stuff up my sleeve. heehee

gotta eat, be back later.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Thanks Robert. I searched the forums as you recommended but did not find any detailed "how to do' answer. Basically I just want to have a membership website. The home page is open to the public but it leads to a sign in/registration page. Someone help please!!

Comment

Hi, I tried to use amember (trial version) to accomplish my sign-in & membership objective, however I could not copy the files onto the public_html by uploading via the BV control panel. Someone told me that I can use a ftp program called FileZilla to transfer files to my ftp account. My problem has to do with downloading the FileZilla program. I downloaded it but when I tried to open it I received the following message: "Runtime Error! Program: C:\Desktop\Filezilla\filezilla.exe. This Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way." Can anyone assist? ID: 11112

Comment

Here is a tutorial to password protect a directory (folder) which you can place your pages into this directory and accomplish what you want to do.

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpa...pdirectory.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye but I am getting a 404 Error when I click on this link. Please resend.

Comment

Working...
            X