How to write text in paragraph form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to write text in paragraph form

I have just started my page design and have watched all the tutorials, but when I am trying to write text in paragraph form the little text box only holds a few words, so I know I am missing something very big here....do I have to copy and paste the actual text paragraphs I want in my site or is there a way to just type them in like wordpad or a wordprocessor? Thanks in advance.

Steve

Re: How to write text in paragraph form

Originally posted by madhatter
    I have just started my page design and have watched all the tutorials, but when I am trying to write text in paragraph form the little text box only holds a few words, so I know I am missing something very big here....do I have to copy and paste the actual text paragraphs I want in my site or is there a way to just type them in like wordpad or a wordprocessor? Thanks in advance.

Steve
    Hi you can stretch the little text box, by grabbing on the little blue handles you see .... it can be the size of the entire page if you like, there is no limit .... you can also copy and paste if that is easier, but stretch the box by the blue handles (I am sure there is a name for those handles, but that is what I can them, lol) .... just place your cursor on the right side and stretch to the width, the length will go along with your typing ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Holly told you how to size the box. So I'll address the text itself.

I copy and paste all the time into the text boxes - but be careful to check it all after - as the word programs can throw in some funny stuff sometimes. But they are great for checking spelling.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hey, thanks again for all the help and good advice.....can't wait until I actually have a real question to ask....lol

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter
          Hey, thanks again for all the help and good advice.....can't wait until I actually have a real question to ask....lol
          lol madhatter ... was that a trick ... well done!! I tip my hat to yours!! lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X