IBP.. Good or Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBP.. Good or Bad

Hi all.. Just bought the Internet Business Promoter, Business Edition. Has anyone had any experience with it..?? If so, what do you think..?

Re: IBP.. Good or Bad

A friend of mine got it and was disappointed that he already had all the tools from other places for free. He also told me they spend a lot of time on submitting - which is a waste of time.

But, if there's anything in it that you learn from and find worthwhile, then it's worth it to you.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth.. I actually had a browse through it and it don;t seem too bad.. some SEO gurus spoke highly of it so I thought I'd give it a try.. I agree that other tools can do the same, but I havent come acress anything that is bundled to have everything in the one software... I guess it's more convenient.. But I do like the fact that it has some strong analyzers.

I have heard about submitting being a waste of time.. but I did test that theory with someone from this forum.. I didn't submit.. they did... they had 3 times the number of hits.. How odes it work anyway?

Comment

Hits are not the same as unique visitors - which is what you need to look for. And they just could have gotten a spider visit when you didn't. For a site still new, one spider vist could cause way more than 3 times the number of hits.

I use a link building software that has a bunch of tool in it I like - and is part of why I use that software - which is also why I said if you find anything in this worthwhile to you - then it's a good thing. Use what works for you - drop the rest.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes Beth, when we say hits, we mean hits from unique visitors.. we can tell who is hitting what obviously by IP addresses and ofcourse we can isolate Spiders stats from the rest.. we also use several stats software and we pretty much can tell if the breeze blows on the site and where it's from.

The thing about links, IBP seems to analyze competitors' links and has a link building tool.. I like the idea of knowing who is linking to my competitor's websites, and visa versa, both inbound and outbound.. but as I said, I think it's all about convenience in this thing.. it's just all there.

By the way beth, it also can run customiseable reports for clients so that you can just print or send the reports to your clients on their SEO and ranks and so on.

Comment

Kewl - I like doing my own reports for my clients - haven't found a software that does one that doesn't look like it came from a spider visit and a person didn't ever look at the pages. But they have their uses and if that one gives good/accurate info - I'd look at using it in conjunction with my assessments.

My link software can pull up all my competitors links also - I did that like crazy when I first got it LOL - I like the tool I use to check my keywords in the se's - that I still use often - and am constantly looking at if words are changing. Another reason why I really like my "free" freefind se on my 2 BV sites - as they give me reports on every phrase my customers use to search my site - and I think that's helped my keyword tweaking more than anything else.

Sounds like you're getting your money's worth from it.
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

I use IPB myself and find it quite easy to use. I personally sell some of the services i can use it for on Ebay to make some of my money back that i spent on it. i.e offering reports on their website etc etc. Obviously you don't get much but hey a little is better than none at all.
              My next item i'm saving up for is 'links assistant' which i've heard is better than IPB.
              Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
              FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Mook, I use Link Assistant and LOVE it.

It doesn't do some of the things IBP does - but does a great job on what it does do. I wouldn't want to be without it.
                Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                X