How to use Voda Coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Voda Coupons

Hi, I was just reading the thread of how to use Dell Coupons and thought that maybe I could ask this question in this same area. If it is in the wrong area, please feel free to move it where it best suits. Thank you.

Voda has wonderful rewards for posting on the forum, and while receiving a free domain name as a reward is a fairly simple transaction and easy for us all to recognize, the next level of reward is a little more complicated. Are there any guidelines or suggestions we could follow for claiming this reward of $100.00 coupon. Is it limited to one transaction in any amount or smaller than the amount of the coupon? Is there a way to combine purchases say if you wanted to order up like 5 new domain names? I believe I understand it needs to be used for new items, but am wondering how to claim if I had multiple items I wanted to spend this on.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how this would be accomplished?

Thank you

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: How to use Voda Coupons

Hey Holly..good idea. You say the free domain is a simple transaction?? I need to do that and submitted a support ticket, but haven't heard anything. How do you do that? Do you apply for your domain and just aren't charged? Just curious.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
      Hey Holly..good idea. You say the free domain is a simple transaction?? I need to do that and submitted a support ticket, but haven't heard anything. How do you do that? Do you apply for your domain and just aren't charged? Just curious.
      Yes Cindy ... it is great .... if you have submitted a support ticket for your reward, you will be emailed a "coupon code" .... and then you go to the order page, put in the domain name you would like to register and then put in your coupon code and you will have your new domain, Free!! That's great eh! So wait for your coupon code, figure out your domain name in the meantime and then you will be all set ... Then you need to point your new domain name to your server, and then add it as an add on domain, all kind of tricky, perhaps we can master than one together ... thre are plenty threads to read on that, so we will have to do further reading to get it down pat!! Congrats to you!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks Holly! I got it done! Yea and yes that was pretty easy. Now back to your regularly scheduled program...coupons for other rewards??
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          Thanks Holly! I got it done! Yea and yes that was pretty easy. Now back to your regularly scheduled program...coupons for other rewards??
          That's great Cindy, so what's your new domain .... anxiously awaiting news of your opening .... :) I am waiting for a few myself, perhaps today I will hear .... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Well, I wanted a generic domain for hosting purposes. All of the YTB RTA's that are signing up under me, I am offering to host their domains and email for free. All they have to do is pay for their domain names. Right now, we just have them redirected to their ytb site, until they download bluevoda and build. But my original account was set up under my old business name, flooraudit.com, which is defunct now. So I used my free domain to set up journeysadmin.com, just for use as my main account. I just got tired of seeing flooraudit all over the place.

However, I have been working on revamping my granddaughters website. You can have a looksey here. www.noaanne.com. I'm using it right now as a photo album so that my son who is over in the Gulf can see up to date pictures of his daughter as she is growing. I have some more pictures to upload this weekend in the November page. Just getting started with it, but I did upload a forum which was the first time I had done that. Anyway...just having fun!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Wow .... for starters Cindy, you have done a fabulous job on her site ... it's adorable ... and so is she ... so precious ... your son looks cool ... You can tell you are very very proud of your family .... thanks for sharing ... loved your poem ... heave ho ... and away you go ... lol!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X