Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources

Hello, I'v been requested to perform SEO for a site here in VodaHost, however I fell in a trap that the site owner doesn't own the source code, nor does the dumb coder, is ripping the site efficient (if there are no complex actions) or am I risking major loss when i come to repost changes?? Looking forward to hearing from you Alex Seif
    Alex Seif

Re: Sources

You have been hired by a VodaHost customer to perform SEO services?
    What source code and what site are you talking about? You have not
    provided enough data for us to answer you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry,
      yes.
      sykoheil.com
      Before any actions the site owner will be indirect contact however I was just asking to see where do I stand.
      Thank You
      Alex Seif
      Alex Seif

Comment

If the site owner grants you cPanel access to his account, you are free to do as both of you have agreed, there is no reason for VodaHost to get involved or to mediate. During the SEO process, feel free to post any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I do SEO for many, many people. I don't quite understand your questions - hopefully ***** did. If they give you access - and I suggest you get it in writing - to do the work, then you shouldn't have any problem - no matter where it's hosted.

I've found if the site is a BV site, that if they intend to continue making changes via the page in BV on their computer - you need to give them the recommendations and have them make the changes, tho. Otherwise, you might change from the back end and they will make a design change, or add a product from the BV end - and overwrite whatever you did.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes, its the first request I make, that they have their designer make the changes himself. However this is an akward situation where (they are friends) they do not have the source of their website.
            Does the cpanel work as control unit (settings or reinstallments) or can I edit through it.
            Alex Seif

Comment

Working...
            X