Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Hello there please help me with installing a HTML Template in Mambo Open Sorce Script i have tried many times but it says error and i have joined the support forum but they didnt send me an activation.
    Please help me i established my site for News and posting writen content ONLY.

Please help me if you can

Re: Please Help

Originally posted by hafunorg
    Hello there please help me with installing a HTML Template in Mambo Open Sorce Script i have tried many times but it says error and i have joined the support forum but they didnt send me an activation.
    Please help me i established my site for News and posting writen content ONLY.

Please help me if you can
    How exactly are you trying to install the template??? Where did you get the template from??? More details please!!
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I Downloaded it from Templates that vodahost provides and i would like to insert it in Mambo ,when i log on to my Mambo admin i go to install template site and i went to istall template admin and i have tried many times but it didnt work but it didnt work for me please help me

Comment

Originally posted by hafunorg
        I Downloaded it from Templates that vodahost provides and i would like to insert it in Mambo but it didnt work for me please help me

The templates from voda are image files, you insert as an image ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X