Opening VodaHost Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening VodaHost Templates

I downloaded a sample VodaHost template and followed the directions for opening templates on the video and it seems the only way to use a template is to load each element of the template individually. Isn't there a way to open a VodaHost template as an entire web page in BlueVoda, then edit the elements within the page? I guess I have the wrong impression of what a template is, but it looks like it is no different than a folder with a bunch of files in it, that have to be opened then placed on the appropriate place on the web design page manually.

I contacted an online support person for the Templates but he said I would have to purchase Dreamweaver or Frontpage, Adobe Photoshop, and Flash, which makes the $61 template cost over $2000 to make it work. He gave the impression that the templates would open as an entire web page/web site in those programs but not in BlueVoda. Can you clear this up for me?? Thanks for your help.

Re: Opening VodaHost Templates

Voda has some free templates, which is probably what you downloaded. They come is a collage of colors, there is more than one template in the package that you downloaded. They are an image file really, and once you choose which one you would like to use, you insert it on your page just as an image .... It is essentially the background for adding your site content ..... hope that helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X