new to soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to soholaunch

does soholaunch need to be installedn in a clean domain name or can i install it in my preexisting domain name? i mean can i install soholaunch in my prexisting website and not delete my existing files?

can i have only multiple soholaunch in my different hosted websites?
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Re: new to soholaunch

sameer, you can only have one instance of soholaunch in any vodahost account. You can install it into any domain in the account, but only one per account.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Sameer,

Yes it will overwrite your main domain if you install it there on the intitial install.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

humm.... okies
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Create a folder specific to Soho.....the little box that asks you to "create a directory"....make up a name for your cart to link to, ONLY if you wish to have a BV website for the same domain....otherwise, whatever install you do to the public_html/ directory will become the primary "index" (meaning only Soho will present to visitors)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X