SEO Free E-Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO Free E-Book

Quite a few of you have asked me for SEO tips. I've taken my beginners SEO ebook, updated it with new info from the latest SEO conference just held in Las Vegas and put it on my website.

Please feel free to use it.

SEO - The Basics - free ebook download
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: SEO Free E-Book

Cool idea Beth! Thanks!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you so much - it will be read and reread - were you in Vegas? if i'd know i'd bought you a cupa..
      ann
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Ann - I wasn't there - wish I had been - but I followed everything I could about what they were saying there!

This ebook really is just the basics - but it's a good start - thanks for the support.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth, sure it beats other books hands down.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Beth

Thanks, that's super. It will undoubtedly help all for sure, and I'm thinking even you. You'll be able to turn some of your answers into just click here. Perhaps you should also make the same posting under tips .... again, thanks.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the link. It's always great to be up to par with SEO. I just got back from a Derek Gehl/IMC seminar specifically for the updated SEO info.

Cheers,

Scott Lundergan
              Videoproduceronline.com - Join An Elite Group of Online Businesses Using Professional Direct Response Video That Mesmerizes Website Visitors With A Call To Action.

Comment

Great resource beth, how did you find the consultative selling e-book?
                Bruce Hewitt
                YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
                IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
                http://www.thebabydolls.biz
                bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

Great ebook Beth. Maybe you and I can collaborate on some more SEO stuff to add to it.
                  One of the top SEO Gurus (a real one...not a self proclaimed one like some others we all know!) has been teaching me via web conferencing for the last several weeks about many things and just when I thought I knew about how to do effective SEO I get hit in the head with the stuff that this person says have never changed since he began doing SEO back in the day and is all still ver ykey today.....

I took a lesson that I had learned from him, designed a new website based on some lessons learned and published it.

With no backlinks I was able to get a brand new site up on the top of page 2 on MSN for hyper competetive search terms. Simply with site structure alone. Pretty amazing. The site is not pretty but it is fuctional and for the purposes of my test it was a huge success.

The bottom line with this is that a website is like an airplane. If all of the parts and systems work together in harmony, by the airplanes (websites )very design it will want to fly. If one system doesn't work properly, the website will not fly straight or not fly at all. The idea is to get all of the systems and elements to be a part of the exact same goal. The problem is that if you break any of the rules of physics (or webste design) or one system fails, the rules of gravity take over and it crashes. If all elements works as they should and the design is solid, it will want to fly all by itself.

Beth, your book is a great place for people to start.
                  Affordable Medical Insurance
                  Discount Dental Plan
                  Washington State Health Insurance
                  Temporary Health Insurance
                  Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

I attend numerous seminars and conferences on SEO - have been doing so for about 7 years now. Lately, I do more of them via teleconference or by keeping up with the industry news on the conferences as they happen. And reading things like Matt Cutts blog.

For purposes of this book, I put it together just for a couple of the forums I'm on (one of which I moderate) because of the number of brand new people to web building and the necessity for them to have a place to start. And I will up-date it as things change - just as I did last month.

If you have anything you believe I should consider to add to it - please feel free to email me. It's always got room for improvement.

beth at moxie-enter-prises.com
                    Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

AWESOME. I can help feed you some info I have been gleaning from my buddy and you can use it in your ebook and that can be my little contribution to the world....Hey, I figure if I am getting this killer info for free I need to make sure I pass it along and share the wealth! I'll put some stuff together in the next few days Bthers....Hard to type with this big huge cast/bandage on my arm.....
                      Discount Dental Plan

Comment

can i just say havnt not even read this thread that i for one am very grearfull to you just for the fact you have done this not what it is you have offerd just the kind act ....thank you its people like you that keep restoring my faith in the human race

well done you
                        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Motox - I'm extremely busy this week - what with orders - and we're actually celebrating Christmas this weekend with my friend's daughter - who will be here any minute. So next week is good for me - as it's also when I hope to catch up on everything else.
                          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers, we just got hammered by a huge windstorm and out power (water, heat and lights!) have been off for 5 days. There were over 200 trees down on the road to my house and they just got power back on and the road cleared so I am way behind on everything as well. I'll put something together and email it to you after Christmas sometime.

Merry Christmas!
                            Discount Dental Plan

Comment

Thanks Beth,

I just found it and downloaded it, so greatful for people like you.
                              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                              X