music keeps on going :s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music keeps on going :s

i cant seem to locate the problem that on my openings page our clan song starts playing wich is ok but when i go to another page and i want a different song to start which it does, the song of the openings page keeps on going, what do i do wrong :s

no one ? :(

Comment

Make sure it goes to a new page and not just a new browser window. Because if the old browser window is left open the first song will continue to play.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I checked the properties, but f.e when i open server page the music keep on goin from the main page but when i open sponsor page the new song starts playing like it should do, i checked but the settings where the same.
        can u have a look ***** its about www.pmt-clan.com and tell me what im doing wrong or i still overlooked something, thx in advance.

cheers,

Davey

Comment

really cant find it :(
          also i got pink stuff on the webby now, dont know where that comes from
          help or tips pls

Comment

If you want to stop the music playing when you go to a new page, make sure you link the pages to the same frame (specify no target).
            Most of your pages seem to load in a new page, which explains why the music keeps playing in the bakcground.

A workaround for the 'pink' issue is to scroll the current page all the way to top before you publish the page.

This problem is fixed in the new version of BlueVoda, coming soon...
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
            X