Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1st site - comments - and for use for other threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st site - comments - and for use for other threads.

I appreciate any comments regarding my first site. Also I will use this site for questions I will ask on other threads.

Thanks.

Re: My 1st site - comments - and for use for other threads.

hi, interesting contents,

you forgot the apostrophy in the first "if you've played"

put the titles like "why the nerve" and prepare mentally" etc etc. in diffent colors, boldor italic to make them looking like titles and different then your text.

and buddy, too much text for me in the home page, put that in different pages and give them links, to give your home page a bit of space and break.
    The Producer

Comment

Maybe its just me but a slightly better explanation of your purpose would be nice. I am only guessing who you are. I live by Northview, see you on the wednesday night seafood buffet!
      ABC Gardiner

Comment

Yours is a site where I won't say you shouldn't have ads -but you aren't going to have any visitors staying around because all they see when they click are ads to google - nothing about who you are or why they're there - nothing to catch them and keep them - and when they scroll down - the text and titles all run together. Honestly I doubt most will scroll down. You need to bring YOUR page up "above the fold" and catch people there.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree with Bethers. Lose the google ads at the top and ger your information in there. See if you can cut down any of the text as there is too much to read. Also, you have google ad links at the top which look like a navigation bar for your site. That could confuse people which view the site. Other than that, great first attempt!

Regards
          Teri

Comment

Working...
          X