Menu Bar not showing on published pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar not showing on published pages

I published my Web site and my menu bar is not showing up on any of my pages. I built my template, inserted menu bar, customized style, saved page. Now what?

Please help ASAP because I already have people visiting my site and now the menu bar isn't showing.

Thank you-

Staci
    www.wahmjoint.com

Menu bar not showing...

Whoever responds to this thread... I experienced the same problem. Finally just deleted the menu bars and used the navigation bars. Would be nice to know why they don't seem to work once published.

Patti

Originally posted by snclenney
    I published my Web site and my menu bar is not showing up on any of my pages. I built my template, inserted menu bar, customized style, saved page. Now what?

Please help ASAP because I already have people visiting my site and now the menu bar isn't showing.

Thank you-

Staci
    www.wahmjoint.com

Comment

They do work, but you can only see them in preview or publish mode.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

What I did to solve the problem

Originally posted by Patti Johnson
        Whoever responds to this thread... I experienced the same problem. Finally just deleted the menu bars and used the navigation bars. Would be nice to know why they don't seem to work once published.

Patti
        I originally had the same problem (well I think it was the same problem). If it is the same, what you need to do is edit your HTML page in cPanel. You will find the line <SCRIPT type="text/javascript" src="./jscookmenu.js"></SCRIPT>
        You need to insert the absolute URL. eg: Mine is "http://www.skin-naturally.com/jscookmenu.js" but don't forget to take out the dot that is already there before the forward slash (./)
        The full line would be:
        <SCRIPT type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yoursite.com/jscookmenu.js"></SCRIPT>
        Last edited by meau; 09-15-2005, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Watch out for apostrophes and other grammar marks. The ' (apostrophe) will magically hide your nav bars and other items !!!

Comment

Working...
          X