Images popping into wrong pages when publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images popping into wrong pages when publishing

Hi, would anyone know why when publishing pages, images (photo's) are jumping into the place of other images and on wrong pages? It is not happening with every image but the ones that have taken the place of other images are also blurry. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem and have all images in their right place and on the correct pages?
    Thanks heaps
    Leanne
    Melbourne, Australia
    www.willowscandles.com.au

Re: Images popping into wrong pages when publishing

Your page looks fine to me, where exactly are you seeing the errors?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, on the Christening page, rose, teddy bear & b/w photo of baby taken place of other images. Special Occasions Page, rose has taken place of another. Memorial Page, b/w photo of baby taken place. Candle Gallery page The 2 gift boxes taken over and the wedding bomboniere is a different image. Candle holders Page, teddy taken place. Down further on that page there is a Ribbons section and candle images have popped in there. Thanks so much for looking at this for me. Really appreciate it, this is the only thing holding me up from going to Google.
      Thank you,

Leanne
      www.willowscandles.com.au

Comment

Please tell me if what I have said is not making sense and I will do my best to tell you another way. Thanks heaps, Leanne

Comment

I was hoping you had saved your images using names that would help me look at it - but not only are the simply saved as image006, etc - but you have no alternate text on them for me to find them by.

I'm thinking that you have different pictures with the same names - it often happens if you download images from your camera and don't change the names.

You need to make sure that each image you put on the page has a unique name.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Oh Bethers you are an absolute treasure! All fixed now and FINALLY I have completed it. Thank you so much, really appreciate it.
            Leanne

Comment

Working...
            X