PDA

View Full Version : Adsense and use of other affiliates

philipc9635
11-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Hey everybody

I don't fully understand the legal jargon that you find on the net.

Could someone please clarify if I was to use Google Adsense on my site and Vodahost Affiliate programme. Can I put both adds on the same pages??

My understanding is that you can't place banners or text on the same pages as adsense that have things like, "Click to verify"or "Click here" etc.

If someone could give me some simple clarification on this it would be great. There has been some interesting debates on Google in the forum but a simple answer would be fine. (I'm a simple man with limited understanding, he he)

Thanks

VodaHost
11-20-2006, 03:22 PM
yes you can..no problem

philipc9635
11-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Thanks Vodahost

Simple and straight to the point.

I'm also assuming I can place other affiliate links on the pages as well, is this correct???

philipc9635
11-22-2006, 03:37 AM
Still slightly confused with the legal jargon from Google.

Can I place any type of affiliate links on a page that are simple text links???? (along with Google adsense or search)

Bethers
11-22-2006, 03:42 AM
yes.

philipc9635
11-22-2006, 03:47 AM
Thanks Beth

Your lightning quick, Hope you get your OE problem sorted out soon.

Robert
11-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Still slightly confused with the legal jargon from Google.

Can I place any type of affiliate links on a page that are simple text links???? (along with Google adsense or search)

I believe Google has some rules about this. After I read their specifics...I still couldn't figure it out.

Bethers
11-22-2006, 04:07 AM
I haven't read their rules recently - but I know you can have adsense and affiliate links on the same page - maybe you can't have adsense and the yahoo ads on the same page?

I shouldn't have answered so quickly - and you could email google for specific answers if you are worried about it.

philipc9635
11-23-2006, 04:04 AM
Thanks

Beth a quick reply is always a good reply.

I'm not to worried about it because all I want to achieve is maybe enough income to pay for hosting so I continue my hobby. I have become addicted to a world I never knew. (Website building)

But all of your replys quick or slow have given me a great insight into the world of Web Building.

I would gladly pay for your advice but yet you give it free here in Vodaland.

I hope you truely reap the rewards that you deserve with your sites.