gallery in BlueVoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gallery in BlueVoda

How do I upload my picture file to the Gallery file?
    And how do I upload my webfiles to BlueVoda?
    Myrna

Re: gallery in BlueVoda

About uploading, you can use any FTP prgm, or best BV Web builder and Ftp since are free. Click here for tutorial

I'm not sure what gallery you are using for your pics. Please specify.

all the best.
    jahnSELE

Comment

I believe you would find more assistance and replies more timely were you to post your questions in the proper Forums......

(Jahn was kind enough to try, but this should have been posted in the Blue Voda forum, don't you think?)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Myrna M. Aylward
        How do I upload my picture file to the Gallery file?
        And how do I upload my webfiles to BlueVoda?
        Myrna

Myrna, when you insert the gallery option inside of your blue voda webbuilder, you will then double click the double click what you see on your page, and begin inserting your images, one by one, you will notice there are options there for you as well, setting the target, whether or not you want to create thumbnails. The gallery is great. You can also resize your thumbnails once your images are inserted, by tugging on the handles of the frame of images you will see. Be careful not to cause distortion by tugging in the wrong direction, it's best to tug from the upper right hand corner, keeping everything in perspective.

The size of images that will be viewed when pressing on the thumbnail on your page, after you publish, will all depend on the size of the image that you original upload. You may want to consider resizing your images with pic resizer, before adding them to your gallery. Play around with it and use whatever works best for you.

Another tip, if you would like a slide show of your images, you can use the ad banner rotator within your blue voda web builder. You add your images in the same way, and voila, you have a slide show.

But Vasili is correct, be careful as to where you post your questions, as you would undoubtedly received a hastier reply in the proper thread.

Good Luck!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X