Adding Adsense or any html encoding to soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Adsense or any html encoding to soholaunch

I am having problems with adding google adsense and even the affiliate ad for Blue Voda to my web site.
    I have tried the text editor and even tried typing it in on the html tab since it wont let me paste there. I tried copying to notepad, saving as .html file and adding as a custom html file. all I ever get is the html code showing up on my website and none of the ads.
    I even tried to add the Blue Voda affiliate code and get the same thing.
    I am asking for any and all help on this problem, is there anyway to place these on my site?

Re: Adding Adsense or any html encoding to soholaunch

In the text editor when u switch to html mode you can do cntrl v, to paste directly to the code. Alternately you could make a file in notepad, save it as adsense.inc, then upload it as a custom code module and see if it works with the inc extension instead of html or php extension.

Also.. I would only put that in that particular text block. That way nothing else to duplicate it, or play with the coding.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, but tried both ways and still have no results, I think I will have to go back to Blue Voda website builder which does alow the adding of html.

Thanks
      Jim

Comment

As Karen said, you need to add a Custom Code box in your page. Save the code as html on your computer,(open notepad, paste the code, Save As, File type: All Ffiles, name it f.e. affilcode.html) then insert the custom code in your page. You will be asked to select the code, choose upload, and upload the file of the code (with the name you have given it). That's it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great
          forum is realy great thing i spend three days looking for the solution and finaly i read it and apply it works
          Regards
          Bojan

Comment

i have done it correctly and copied and pasted everything and still no.

when i click preview in browser i get a "you are not autorised to view this page" and when i publish it ans go to my site i cannot even see the ad. i donth know what to do im using vodabuilder. please help.
            my site is musicmonthly.org

Comment

Im not sure how to help you as this is the soholaunch thread and you need assistance with blue voda! However, if you are copy and pasting the code, make sure you have all the code and no extra characters in it. Try first copying to notepad, and then to your html box in bv.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by chriskelly_00
                i have done it correctly and copied and pasted everything and still no.

when i click preview in browser i get a "you are not autorised to view this page" and when i publish it ans go to my site i cannot even see the ad. i donth know what to do im using vodabuilder. please help.
                my site is musicmonthly.org
                I presume you do have an account with google adsense and you have not been banned from the program?? Check your adsense account first.
                Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
                X