Transferring existing domains with MySQL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring existing domains with MySQL

Hello there. I have about 30 domains that don't get a whole lot of traffic and could easily fit into your hosting package. Some of them use MySQL, PERL, and CGI. I have never transferred an account to another host so I'm afraid the MySQL database will get messed up. I saw on another thread that I will need to simply download my entire site then upload it to VodaHost. Will that also take care of the MySQL stuff? Also, I purchased and use WHM Autopilot. Did I read that this is already included in VodaHost? If not, will that also transfer? Can I access the new account via IP address before changing my nameservers to "test it?" And finally, I also read a post that asked about Private Name Servers. The response was "No Problem" Which I assume means that you can modify the nameservers for me Is this correct?

A long question, I know, but at least I didn't ask if "Unlimited" means I can add unlimited domains to my account. So I got that goin' for me.

Hello TCP
    1) Please back up your mysSQL database using php myadmin. This is the best way
    to do this. unless the script you are using has a built in bacup system.

2)Yes you can access the account via IP for testing.

3)Yes you can have private name servers.

4)WHM Auto pilot is for a reseller account. Please open a support ticket for this topic.

5)Unlimited means unlimited for your private use. Not for you to give to the public, unless you have a reseller account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X