Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening headers

hello,

I have been using blue voda for some time now and have downloaded blue voda on a used pc that I have been givin. I want to use this pc for a new website I am going to build but am having problems right away. I have windows 2000 professional for an OS and I have no problems downloading Headers but my pc asks what program I want to open tehm with and I cant figure it out. How do I open this file? What program do I use?

Any help would be great

Re: opening headers

What headers are you downloading? Do you mean templates?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by morgantiry
      hello,

I have been using blue voda for some time now and have downloaded blue voda on a used pc that I have been givin. I want to use this pc for a new website I am going to build but am having problems right away. I have windows 2000 professional for an OS and I have no problems downloading Headers but my pc asks what program I want to open tehm with and I cant figure it out. How do I open this file? What program do I use?

Any help would be great

Are you attempting to open the blue .bvp files directly from your computer, if these are the files you are referring to, you need to open them witin your blue voda web builder... sorry if that is not what you mean.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

file association...your computer doesn't have a program associated with that specific file extension. or this means your computer simply does not recognize the content of the file, even though it knows what type it is.
        Robert
        www.GraphXntrix.com
        Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Hello People,

Ok I will try to clarify what I mean better. In the blue voda website builder you can click on templates on bottom of page and there is a list of things you can download like templates, headers etc. when you click on headers a page opens and you have the option of downloading 100's of headers. I have no problem downloading them but once I have downloaded them and I click on open file a small window pops up and asks what program I want to use to open this file. I tried Blue voda, ect., ect. I am really bumed out because now I cant open the file to browse through the headers, pick one and open it in blue voda for use on a webpage. Im thinking the pc im using must be lacking a program or for some reason does not know how to open this file. So the bootom line qusetion is what program is my pc suposed to use to open these files. I am completly dumfounded. If I cant figure this problem out the pc I recieved will be rendered completly useless for building a website. I have used blue voda on four other pc's and when you open the file you simply browse through either the templates, headers etc. and name then save it in a particular file then open it in blue voda. Simple, simple stupid. I hope this helps you understand my problem clearer. Again I thank you all for any help you can provide me.

Morgan

Comment

the templates provided by voda to download are actually image files with and will need to be opened with the photo software program within your computer. For instance, does your computer have microsoft photo editor? You will use the same program to open these templates from voda as you would open any other graphic image or digital photograph.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X