What do you guys think? Review my site please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think? Review my site please

Let me know what you think first site I ever built, any suggestions, comments would be appreciated ...thanks

www.paidmaternityleave.com

Re: What do you guys think? Review my site please

First attempt??? Extremely good!!

Two pointers:

Centre your page by going into page properties and ticking in the box that says "centre in browser"

Secondly, your page title Paidmaternityleave... seperate the words as this is what the search engines read first when visiting your site so as one word won't mean anything to them.

Otherwise very very nice!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

site looks good - you might want to center your page though - just the one page right? you might not want to underline words as then they look like links - just bold or italics should do
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

thankyou guys I appreciate your help

Comment

Very Nice
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Your form is not validated. I didnt enter any details in the contact form, clicked on submit, it went straight to the thank you page.
            Click the following link:
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms.html
            This will help you to learn more about using php coding to validate the form. Other than that, the site looks really great!
            Feel free to ask if you require any help.
            Regards
            Teri

Comment

Very nice - but - who can sign up. You say "Now available in Massachusetts" - how about other states? If you are only available in certain areas, you need to make that very clear.

Again, it says provided by licensed state agent - for what state?

The layout would work better if you made the left column end at the same place as the right - or put something else in the space that is available there.

Remember your meta keywords can only be words ON THE PAGE. Not words you want to be found for. The se's really don't use them - but some lesser ones do - however - first thing they'll do is look for those words on your page - and when they aren't there, you could possibly harm yourself.

Personally, I wouldn't contact you without a company name, address and phone number available. I want to see some credibility - as there are hundreds and thousands of sites out there - and I want to know that the ones I contact are legit.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree with all of the above about centering the pages and the area you are more working with.
                "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
                X