Adding a PDF file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a PDF file

Can someone please tell me in extremely simple terms how to allow a viewer to my site download a pdf file please?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Adding a PDF file

Upload the file on your site. Then create a link (it can be ANY type of link, text, image, button) and give it the following link:

Type: http
    URL: www.yourdomain.com/pdffilename.pdf

Target to open documents usually is _blank but that's up to you
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Naval. Sorry to be a pain but can I ask you another question that I have asked before but can't find the thread!!!?

I want to place one page from a site in a password protected folder. Where do I place this folder on the server? Do I put it in the public_html folder then put that page into that folder?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Marinky,
        Yes, thats exactly what you do, and name your page index and your clients
        will be taken directly to your protected page/pages after they enter the correct password.......
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi... Will this same download protocol work for MP3 files also??? Thanks Doug

Comment

Working...
          X