Product Feedback/Blog Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Feedback/Blog Page

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right forum for my question, but here goes. Say I have a list of accountants (and pages for each) and I want visitors to my website who have used their services to be able to give their feedback on each of them. How can I create a page for each of the accountants with the feedback from their clients. How can I also create a link on the each accountant's page that takes visitors to the blog/feedback page? Help please. ID #: 11112.

Re: Product Feedback/Blog Page

Hi, depends if you want the feed back to automatically be posted to the blog (bit complicated). Could you not just create a page for each accountant & put a form on each page with a few Q&A’s about this accountant & then post the info in the blog when you receive the forms info. You may have to set up an email for each accountant so you know who the email is referenced to.
    With the form, you can also set the form to redirect to the blog after they press the send or just have a link on the accountant’s page on your site.

Chris
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. Based on what you said, I am wondering if I really need a blog page. Would it not be easier if I just create an "Accountant Review" page for each accountant and paste in the information that I receive via email from the feedback forms?

Comment

Hi, it maybe the easiest way to start with. If it’s going to become a large site, you may have to rethink to a different way.
        Vodahost’s (Free) Form maker pro may help you with this, as you can create as many forms as you like. I have found it very useful.
        Plus it comes with a database to store all the info. This data can be downloaded into XL or csv file format.

Good luck.

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for this info, Chris.

Comment

Working...
          X