Rate my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my site

Ok here'z d catch, i'm a professional website designer and have been working for over 2 years as a designer.

now i have a business of my own, thought it is small, it is growing.

my site is http://www.nhugu.com/

take a look and do plz rate it. yes i don't have too many pages though.

just look at it ;)
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Re: Rate my site

oh yes, if in case u want to know what "nhugu" means, it means "new"

it is a typical `newari' word.

newari is spoken in nepal - the nation of the mount everest ;)
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

very elegant and easy to use
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Nice, very elegant!
        -consider linking your e-mail so users do not have to copy and paste.
        -perhaps a link to the web sites you have created would be a nice touch. A search for your portofolio didnot show the projects, knowing the URLs would help.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Sameer, you've done a good job.

For SEO purposes, you need to switch your titles around - put your name last and what the page is about first (actually that's good for people too - as they quickly see that they're on the page they want to be on).
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Keep workingon it sameer, bit by bit it will grow then bloom. Great job. A bit more content would make the site more apealing.
            Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Comment

Beth,

i have not put my name in the website anywhere or in the meta tags, so what exactly do u mean by "switch your titles around - put your name last and what the page is about first"

plz help

Comment

I like the simplicity of the site, but agree with Bill about the e-mail link and links to your other projects. You might want to consider having someone look at your English as the grammar seems awkward in places. Great job!
                Surfing, I'm surfing. I'm hooked and I'm searching. I've fallen right into the net!
                Morning and evening, I'm flying and dreaming; oh, can't keep it out of my head!
                - Mike Oldfield: "Surfing"

www.leo-design.net
                http://www.redbubble.com/people/leoni
                Free e-cards at www.leo-design.net/gallery/

http://www.zazenstudio.com
                http://www.brainlab.co.za
                http://www.nelcrete.co.za

Comment

ok comrades,

point noted, the links to my clients will be added as well as the email link will also be added.

Comment

Originally posted by sameer
                    Beth,

i have not put my name in the website anywhere or in the meta tags, so what exactly do u mean by "switch your titles around - put your name last and what the page is about first"

plz help
                    What Beth is referring to is in your page properties, title. You have put the name of your company first and then the page title. She is suggesting that you switch that around and put the name of your company last in that title bar.

Nice simple site. Makes me want to see more. Great job!
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

For me I would not show you have had only three clients ( I don't know for sure but listing them in the way they are seems to imply that), maybe instead use them as testimonials and show some of the fine work that you do. Don't give impressions in anyway as to the size of your business. Especially in this field, people look for the most professional and if the site shows a portfolio, it should be very impressive, showing a broad range of clients and work done for them. Also agree on the wording of the text. It does seem a little forced or not well thought out.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

First of all thanx for all the suggestions.

and ppl, i got news for ya, go check out my site.

sameer.

Comment

nice work. I like how every think is very readable. nice fonts and colors
                          Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan
                          http://www.ffaproam.com/

Comment

Well, you have on the site that you do SEO - and you aren't doing a good job of it on your own site. You cannot optimize all the pages the same - they are all different. You now have the same title on every page I looked at. Each page is DIFFERENT - and the title and all SEO for each page needs to be different also. You used the same meta description and keywords for each page also. You're actually going to hurt yourself in SEO that way.

I really had thought you were using Blue Voda - but you aren't :(

The design is good - but you need to work on the SEO.
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

nice site,,, but I would have some testamonials to the web graphics you are selling to look at...

Comment

Working...
                              X