Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm terribly sorry . . . Template question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm terribly sorry . . . Template question.

Won't bore you with my explination, though I will note that I spent over an hour searching keywords to try to answer my question and failed miserably (or perhaps something slipped past me).

Basically, I run 1024 x 768 resolution. The templates that I downladed appear to simply cut off part way (horizontally) across the screen. I understand creating something in lower resolution will be the way to go, but since we're talking about GIF's, I don't know how to work with that. They won't auto resize (even uploaded onto a webpage, which I tried), and you can all imagine how it looks.

Now I take a site like VodaHost's forum, and no matter what the resolution, everything is snug everywhere. And I don't mean centered, I mean it goes all the way across the page.

My question, is there any way to make this not happen, be it coding through HTML or a simple button that I never found? If the site stretched and fit like this forum, that would be PERFECT.

Again, sorry for asking a question like this if it has been asked but I've only seen questions sort of like this . . . at best.

EDIT: P.S. I watched the tutorial, like a good boy! But this either was not included or I'm a lot less apt than I previously though :)
    Last edited by kakitayuri; 09-09-2005, 09:47 AM.
Working...
X