Creating 'add to cart' buttons from soho cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating 'add to cart' buttons from soho cart

Hi, I might have ask this question personally before to some of you here. but I cant figure out any other answers, so I am opening this to the forum, hoping to get help from anyone of you.

I want to have 'add-to-cart' buttons using soholaunch shopping cart on my customised html pages; and I don want my customers to be going to the product page when they click on it.

I have tried to look for source code and downloaded the 'pgm-add-cart.php' but I am not too sure how do I continue from here.

I just need that small step.

If this cant be done (which i am sure it can be), then i have to abandon the soho's shopping cart and use a free 3rd party cart.

many thanks for your help.

Yuyan

Re: Creating 'add to cart' buttons from soho cart

Hmmm...I manage to get the add to cart working on firefox but not on IE.
    Can anyone help?

what i did was to create a link url domain.com/shopping/pgm-add_cart.php?id=xxx&price=yyy for the add-to-cart button.

where xxx refers to the PRIKEY of the product and yyy refers to the price of the product.

It worked very fine on Firefox but not on IE..
    Hmm...

any help much appreciated please...

thank you

Comment

Re: Creating 'add to cart' buttons from soho cart

Yuyan,

Sorry Buddy! I still think you will have to do customization in your includes to make this work properly. Its not something I have wanted to play with so.. sorry I cant help you! Im still too busy working with Charms!

Hehe!
      Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X