other options for google adsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other options for google adsense

it haden't been long since i subscribed to adsense and put the adsense in one of my client's website.

now, what i did was i put the website as the home page of the cyber cafe that i visited, and also told the client that i put the ad so as to increase their google rating. after few week i received a google adsense email saying that my service was discontinued. i don't know where my mistake was.

are there any other services like that of google adsense?
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Re: other options for google adsense

Originally posted by sameer
    it haden't been long since i subscribed to adsense and put the adsense in one of my client's website.

now, what i did was i put the website as the home page of the cyber cafe that i visited, and also told the client that i put the ad so as to increase their google rating. after few week i received a google adsense email saying that my service was discontinued. i don't know where my mistake was.

are there any other services like that of google adsense?
    Have you asked Google what the reason was for them discontinuing the service for yourself? Sometimes it can be just a mistake their end. There are loads of advertising programs out there and i have a few listed on my resource directory that i'm putting together. They're down the bottom on the right under the title 'advertising networks'. Have a look i'm sure you'll find something useful
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
    X