Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Buttons....

Hi all...

I have been stuck on this for days... now it is time to ask for help...

Ok - here is the problem. I have used BV to create a website, and on that website I have buttons - these buttons were made with the 'Navigation' function that BV offers. I have made the buttons change when the mouse rolls over them...

What I want to do is convert that HTML code - to my own. Which would be designed so that all the pictures of the buttons are found in one location and there aren't any duplicates.

But, when I take the HTML source code from the page and paste it in my own HTML window on the page - it removes the roll-over effect.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thank you,
    Chris

To see an example of the buttons - you can go here

Re: HTML Buttons....

Why are you using different buttons for each? They are all the same button - you just use it once and put in the information necessary for each.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you - but it seems like you are making it more work than it is?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth...

Now I am confused... I used the BV button tools to create the buttons, and the is the code that BV generated.

Let me try and explain it this way -:

I want to take the buttons and upload them to one folder - lets say public_html/buttons - then for everypage I want the buttons to be the same. So when someone comes onto to Natural Therapy Website they will sownlaod the buttons (as the page loads) - now when the go to a different page on the website the person would not have to re-download the same buttons.... I hope this makes sense to you...

The problem that I have got is that when I publish the page it creates a new set of buttons - so the user has to kepp on re-downloading the button images for no reason. Can ths be fixed?

Thank you,
      Chris

Comment

Those buttons take about one ****-second to download - and don't cause any problem for the user. You could put the buttons into an iframe - which would then be called by each page the same - but they still are opening it. The nav buttons are called for from the same file when they open another page - so it won't be much different, tho.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ok.. thank you Beth

You are probably right... I'm just making a big deal out of nothing.

Thank you for your help,
          Chris

Comment

Or, use the last trick in the Tips and Trics section: how to use a single menubar for all your pages. Since your pages will be php (most of them) ......
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X