Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help please!

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone in the wonderful BV community can help out, point me in the right direction or give advise on the following issue:

My 2 websites below both have forms. I have build the form in BV and downloaded a very simple php form processor of the internet. It emails me the info. This all works fine except that I do not know how to do the following:
    1. Make certain fields required (the form processor only makes email required)
    2. How can I add the information submitted in the form to a MySQL database? I know how to add a database in Cpanel but then don't know what to do with it and how to get all fields from the forms into the DB.
    I am not sure if I should post this on Vodabids, as I would be prepared to pay someone for sorting this out for me. The required fields should be fairly easy (I can attach/email someone the script for editing), but the database is more time consuming I imagine and I don't have much time left for this to get finished.

Can someone please give me some advise?

Cheers

Robert

www.healthsavers.com.au
    www.getliftoff.com.au
    Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Re: Urgent help please!

Robert-
    What program did you buy to process the form?

There is a member here on the forum who is very talented when it comes to php coding (which is what you are needing) and can most certainly assist in getting this all set up. His forum name is watdaflip. I have used his services and not only are they very reasonable- but very good to boot! Other members have also contracted his coding services. You can find out more about what he offers here:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ser...g-service.html

But please if you have time- post back with the answer to the first question.

Cheers,

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Robert, email me and I will be able to help............
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by EzyMan
        Hi all,

Just wondering if someone in the wonderful BV community can help out, point me in the right direction or give advise on the following issue:

My 2 websites below both have forms. I have build the form in BV and downloaded a very simple php form processor of the internet. It emails me the info. This all works fine except that I do not know how to do the following:
        1. Make certain fields required (the form processor only makes email required)
        2. How can I add the information submitted in the form to a MySQL database? I know how to add a database in Cpanel but then don't know what to do with it and how to get all fields from the forms into the DB.
        I am not sure if I should post this on Vodabids, as I would be prepared to pay someone for sorting this out for me. The required fields should be fairly easy (I can attach/email someone the script for editing), but the database is more time consuming I imagine and I don't have much time left for this to get finished.

Can someone please give me some advise?

Cheers

Robert

www.healthsavers.com.au
        www.getliftoff.com.au
        The database storing is relatively easy to use. The hard part is creating a user interface for the database, in order to be able to View, add, delete, edit records. Have a look here Username richard123 pass richard321 and if you are interested in something like this, just contact me. Look also at the form that feeds this database.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Andy. I downloaded it for free from a website I found but they have canned the free script. It was called "aformmail". www.php-form-mail.com. This site is no longer active. It had to do with CGI Central (www.cgi-central.net)

Thanks for your suggestion.

Rob
          Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Comment

Working...
          X