publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Hi, I am trying to publish pages onto my domain name www.chrisstreeks.com but on the publish window the drop down menu of ip addresses does not contain the one i have been given on my registration email. Help!!!

Re: publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Please download the latest BV version. BV is updated frequently to contain the newest IP addresses.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I just downloaded the newest version ( I think), because my IP address was not in the drop down box, and it is still not there! Plus, everything I had in my bv folders (images, the bv form (security/ php thing)) all gone. I am going to go crazy! Please let me know where to get the latest BV version...what is it called? where do I find it? Will it delete my folders again?

Comment

Click here for the latest version ....

do a search for your folders, they should still be there ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You need to wait for propagation through the net. Usually 28 - 20 hrs are enough, but that's no rule. It doesn't depend on VH. Please do not use ****** words.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry for the late response!!! Thank you LadyEye!

Comment

sorry about the words i chose to use, but im jus gettinf fustraded so will i have to redownload bluevoda again or will my ip jus appear when i try to publish

Comment

No, if your IP is not in the dropdown, you need to redownload and install BV again. Look at post #4 for the link to download.
                Navaldesign

Comment

i also tried to download the new version of bluevod but its still not there and everytime i try to open the bluevode file it say croputed file im am so confussed and lost i thought i had it all down but not i feel like im in the third grade

Comment

What do you mean " it's still not there" ? How can you know, if you haven't made it in downloading BV ? And, the latest BV version DOES have all VH's IP addresses in the drop down.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Im having the same problems and ive downloaded and installed the new bv and i am also really new. Does using wireless have anything to do with it.

Comment

Click the below to install the latest version, your IP is included in the latest version...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                        X