Will not publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will not publish

When I make a new page and publish it I get a 404.
    When I edit an existing page the changes don't show up even after clearing my cache.

My user name, password, ip, and public_html/subdomain are all correct.

I have been using blue voda for a year and nothing like this has ever happend. The only thing I can think of is that I need to renew my vodahost hosting, but then why would my websites still be live?

And how do I renew with vodahost, I'm sure my years nearly up, I assume I'll get an email?

Re: Will not publish

There were some vodahost customers who are now on new IP addresses - check which server you're on and find out if that was one of them effected - you can find it by searching here - or submitting a support ticket.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks, that seems to be the problem. But I can't change the publishing IP, I can only select from a list and the new IP isn't an option, do I have to submit a ticket or is their an easy fix, I can't seem to find any information on this.

Comment

Some customers have been moved to new servers, and those servers have new IP addresses. If the new IP address is not in your BV, you need to download and install the latest version, which is already updated with the new IP addresses. After installation, you can work as you always did, but with the new IP address.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you, I've upgraded and everything works :)

If anyones having the same problem see this thread.

Comment

And we also sent you two email on the topic, please login to your VBS and make sure the email address we have on file is current.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, my email was an old hotmail one, I've updated and renewed my hosting.

Comment

Working...
              X