Taking up blogging seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking up blogging seriously

I am wondering about taking up blogging seriously, but don't know where to start. I was wondering whether I should have vodahost hosting to use wordpress. Any ideas do let me know?

Anyway I am almost up with my website using Bluevoda. I think its a great tool to have for utter novices like me.

Re: Free WordPress Templates

Personally, I have been considering WordPress as a "Customer Support" tool (in addition to Forums) to make 'White Papers' and online manuals/instructions available. It may also be a good way to release Public Relations/Press materials.
    I suppose I really need to analyze some good blogs out there to be inspired.

Any suggestions for me to view???
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to take a break from reading all the instructions, and trying to let it all sink in!! I had a couple other sites written from other places, but never anything close to the amount of detail, and options as this!!! This site might take a little while to figure out, and to write, but from what I can see so far, it will be worth all the hard work!!! I just started reading the tutorials yesterday. By next weekend, I should be at least halfway ready to start! I have 2 ideas for sites, one of which is basically a blog for search and recovery for un-wanted pets!! Well, gotta go read some more!! Thanks! Dan

Comment

Re: Free WordPress Templates

This is just what i wanted.

cool.
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Re: Taking up blogging seriously

Where are the tutorials?
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Lots of you won't want to read this blog - but this is going to be an example of an excellent blog. To blog correctly, you HAVE to keep it up - and that means not just daily entries, but hopefully people responding to it - and, if necessary, responding back. Not only does this person do that - but look how professionally it's laid out.

Now, for any of you who aren't familiar with her - that blog is run by Jennifer Laycock - and she is a very big name in search engine optimization - and someone I've learned a lot from.

Week before last, I was part of a phone seminar - and I specifically asked her if my not blogging is hurting me - because I'm afraid I won't be able to - or just plain won't- write a new article often enough to keep the blog current. She told me that I'm better off not blogging, than having a stagnant or stale blog. All that said, I am intending to blog - but need to prepare for it so that I feel I'm doing it where it will help me and my stores - but also where I'll be albe to keep interest in it like I do with this forum.

Here's the blog:
            http://thelactivist.blogspot.com/
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, do you know what Blog program she is using. It is a nice format. I am having a problem making workpress my own.
              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Bottom of her blog page - says powered by blogger.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

http://www.blogger.com/start i.e. Google
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com