PHP and MySQL Implementation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP and MySQL Implementation

I have two websites I am working on now, that I would like to turn into affiliate sites.

Is there a good script person out there whom might help me out "big time" or just do it for a price?

bamirtes

Re: PHP and MySQL Implementation

I don't understand what excactly you need. You have some particular script that you need to install on your site, or you need direct scripting ? If you let me know i could see if i can help you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval Design,
      I have two websites that I am working on.

I am under the impression that BLUEVODA hosts the "affiliate" type of site.

1st site is a biz review site. It will have about 500 pages or so BUT, I would like to script the first page so new members could sign up and get a "first page" with their info on it just like the one I have. It would work like an affiliate site. New members sign up and the first page becomes their page with the "Biz Review Menu Links" AND the "Marketing Links". Individual affiliates would choose which "Marketing Links" to put on that first page.

2nd site is a gold coin site that is linked to the review site, but it is a separate site with a different domain name. It has 8 pages that would need to be scripted so that each affiliate could have their their own site. (user name / password) The site would also have a back office where the person could keep track of their team or organization.

I see PHP codied sites all over the net. I have signed up in several of them. I have an affiliate link that looks just like everyone else's except for the /username in the URL.

Hope this gives enough info.

Thanks

bamirtes

Comment

I beleive that Post Affiliate Pro is just the right software for you. You will find it in the Treasure Chest section of this forum. If you don't already have a password, submit a support ticket with your Client ID details, and ask for it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X