Linking Multiple PDF files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking Multiple PDF files?

I'm almost finished designing my site and getting ready to publish it. Before I do, I have one more thing to wrap up and need some insight.

1) I have several newsletters in PDF format that I would like to make available through my website. Rather than listing every single issue as a link, what would be the most efficient and user friendly way to view them? Would a "Go Menu" work? Other recommendations?

2) I viewed the tutorial on FTP transfer and I think that is how/when I upload those PDF files, correct?

Thanks!
    Scott

My Web Design Site

Re: Linking Multiple PDF files?

Bulldog

Well- if the news letters are not very long (1 to 2 pages) then I would combine them and on that combined PDF, create book marks. That way- they can download/open news letters for 2006 and then select the one they wish to read from the book marks. This would save you having to create links for each News Letter. I did this for a PTO group where they listed each monthly meeting's minutes. They had four years worth. That would have been 48 links. I made one for each year (4 links) and they are very happy.

Secondly- Yes, you upload the pdf with the FTM manager.

Hope that helps.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
    X