can someone hlep me with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone hlep me with this

i dunno if this is the right place to post this. im new so.. when i veiw my page in browser i have to acept block content for some reason will this happen to everyone veiwing my website? if anyone could help or tell me what im doin wrong.

Re: can someone hlep me with this

Originally posted by olyb
    i dunno if this is the right place to post this. im new so.. when i veiw my page in browser i have to acept block content for some reason will this happen to everyone veiwing my website? if anyone could help or tell me what im doin wrong.
    Hi ... no it won't happen to anyone viewing your site, this only occurs in preview mode on your own computer .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok, this usually only happens in IE(internet explorer). Just go to tools or settings>Internet options>securiity. Toward the bottom of the dialog box, should be a bar where you can change your level of secuirty. But the best way is to go to trusted sites then click on "sites" when the new dialog box pops up. Copy you website url that appears in the adress bar after click preview in BV. Pasi that in the newly opened dialog box (from clicking "sites") past then click add!
      Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan
      http://www.ffaproam.com/

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
        X